Friday, November 26, 2010

Tis the Season

I decided to reward myself for finishing a final today with two things: Papa John's pizza and the purchasing of Christmas decorations. I have already been listening to Christmas music for the last week or so, but I figured it was time to step up my game and decorate my lonely, cinder-block wall apartment. So I went off to Wal-Mart with Andrew and Rory in tow in search of items that bring in holiday cheer! Twenty minutes and fifty dollars later and you get this...
hooray for pre-lit Christmas trees

got to have a picture of home :)
And with that, I think I'll pour myself a nice, warm cup of apple cider and watch It's a Wonderful Life for the second time week. Two more weeks and I'm off to Minnesota for Christmas break! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment