Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Counting Down...

I have started the countdown until I get to return to the great state of... for three weeks! I have just over that amount of time until I will be arriving in beautiful Minneapolis! And I can't wait to see my family. To sit on the kitchen counter and talk to my Dad for hours. And maybe get a little horseback riding in with Mom. And to finally get to see my niece who I haven't seen for 4 months! I am so excited to spend sometime with my girls Jorgen and Liz. And to work on crossing off everything on our To-Do List with Sarah Dibbern. And I really can't wait to see my little puppy A.J. Isn't he cute?! All except when you leave for five months, that little puppy you left, turns into And I am for sure stopping at both of these locations multiple times!
So if you can't tell, I have a lot of great things to look forward to when I arrive in the land of 10,000 lakes including my brother's wedding! Yay Trent and Liz! So I just need to make it through one more paper, one more presentation, three more finals and I will be home! Minnesota, I'll see you soon(ish)!

No comments:

Post a Comment