Friday, December 9, 2011

10 Days and Counting...

While I'd like to think that I'm wildly independent and more than capable to be away from friends and family for extended periods of time. I have finally reached the point where I am more than excited to go home for Winter Break! In 10 days I will gladly bundle up and board a plane back to the frozen Midwest for a two week break from the craziness known as my life. I'm ready to have margaritas with Mother (the house better be stocked when I get home) and sit on the kitchen counter talking to Dad about anything and everything, or just the same stories we laugh at time and time again. And of course, I am eager to spend some much needed time with the best friend in one of my favorite cities! While I'm not a fan of the cold in any way, shape, or form, I will try to soak in every moment while I'm in Minnesota cause I'm not sure the next time I will be back. The semester has been incredible and I have learned a lot, but for my sanity, I need to get away from this hotel. So Minnesota, get ready, cause I'm coming home!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait! and GUESS WHAT! there's a new dueling piano bar in town! Called howling at the moon. or something. we should check it out!! but only if you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete