Saturday, January 15, 2011

Anything? Nope, nothing.

It's been a few days since I last blogged. Even longer since I blogged about something of any real importance. It isn't for lack of trying or lack of thought, I just haven't had much to say. I have searched for a muse through music, reading, movies and the like but nothing has really come to mind that is fueling any form of literary passion within me. So I'm just sort of stalling.

(stare blankly at computer screen for 5 minutes)

As I said, stalling. Yet, still hoping that soon enough I will have something of importance to share. Something worth writing, something worth reading.

(more staring at the computer screen)

But for now, I got nothing.

1 comment:

  1. you will...it will come like an unexpected storm. you have many positives to share that others can learn from

    ReplyDelete