Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Maker!

Sometimes the envy I feel for people's natural ability to be witty is beyond words. I just don't know how they do it, but I want that skill so badly. One such person is my cousin Kari. The things that come out of her mouth are some of the best things I have ever heard in my life! I feel like from the last 25 years of knowing her, I would have gained some of her gift, but no. My luck, it will take another 25 years. But today I got an e-mail from her tonight and the last line within the e-mail made me bust a gut. The line reads "May the fleas of a thousand camels infect the crotch of anyone who ruins your day!" LOL! Genius! Gosh, why did I think of that one?! What makes it even better is the visual I get in my head of that statement. All I see is man running away screaming as a swarm of fleas follows in fast pursuit! It brings me joy! That is the wit I desire of myself. But for now, I'll allow Kari's comedic genius to be the thing that makes my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment