Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Distance Ain't No Thang

I just wanted to write and say how I love it that it doesn't matter that my friends are 20+ hours away from where I am, they are always here for me no matter what. I am so thankful for them and cannot begin to share the ways they have blessed my life! Jorgen, thank you for continuing to text me about when there is a mouse in your house and for sending me videos of Kelly attempting to Salsa dance! The adventure of you two living together always brings a smile to my face! Jenny, thank you for continuing to share your life with me and for letting me share mine with you as though you were right next to me. Keep the poetry coming. I think you're on to something there! Sarah, if I could witness you falling off your chair every time we talked on Skype, I would have a very happy life! Your sense of humor helps me detox from all the craziness in my life. Leigh, you're only more than 20+ hours away for the moment, but I still really appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to my novels via the ever so small screen of a blackberry.What a gem you are! Jacquie, even though we are both insanely busy, I know that if I needed you, you'd be there. I really hope that road trip from Iowa to Boone happens. North Carolina would look good on you! So to all of you fine people, while in distance we may be far away, know that all of you are near and dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment