Friday, September 17, 2010

Blessings!

I am overwhelmed. And this time, it isn't caused by students, school or work items. I am overwhelmed by people. I am overwhelmed by how blessed I am by people I have known for just two months. People who do not owe me a thing and have already given me more than I could ever ask for. Some of the people that I have met here, I can already tell you for sure that they will be very important people to me for the rest of my life. Everyday I am blown away by their kindness and generous spirits. They are the people I strive to be more like. I can only hope that someday I can be as much of a blessing to them as they have been to me. So to James, Andrew, Leigh, Adam, all my RA's and the other RD's...thank you! I cannot put into words how thankful I am to have you now apart of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment