Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

Realized it had been a while since I had last written. SLACKER! Please note that the hiatus is not a direct reflection of my life and should not be understood as a lack of activity, new adventures, thoughts, or random nothings. I've just been lazy and uninspired. Nothing more. Nothing less. However, it is my hope that in the near future to inform my 5 readers of my life's happenings since the beginning of July. It is sure to be riveting!

To appease your unknown desire to enter into my thought process, I will share one new personal discovery that just occurred yesterday. It is a new pet peeve. Whenever the question is asked "What is one of your pet peeves?",  I know I have multiple answers, but they all seem so general and overused. This one, I believe, is brand new. However, I feel that once I reveal said pet peeve, others will agree with such an annoyance! So here it is. What has now be proven to make my blood boil is when people, especially people in positions above me, send me an e-mail with "..." all over to replace or express emotion. The emotion is usually frustration and the sender is trying to be snarky. But to me it seen as bad form and really unprofessional. I'm sorry, if you are trying to get your point across and help me understand something, please do not lose all sense of proper sentence structure and punctuation by putting "..." after every 5 words. It's called a period. Pretty common things. USE THEM!

5 readers should also note that I triple checked this blog to make sure no "..." were used unintentionally. Welcome back to my life readers! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment