Sunday, April 3, 2011

JORGEN

Since I will be out of the country when the BFF turns 26 (april.13), I wanted to give a little shout out to my best friend, Miss Jorgen Knutson! When I first met this girl she was wearing "Farm Girl" t-shirts and cargo pants. Now miss thang is fashionista extraordinaire! And she is quite possibly the sassiest girl I have ever met.
Diva.
Jorgen, know that I am so thankful for you and your friendship. You mean the world to me and have blessed me in so many ways. I am a better person because of you. Thank you for keeping my life so entertaining. Plus, it isn't bad having a best friend who owns nearly 50 pairs of shoes - that comes in handy a lot! :) I will be thinking of you when I'm gallivanting around England. Don't worry, I will try to bring you home something fabulous
So, here it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORGEN!! Love you lots!!

Love.Love.Love

1 comment:

  1. Awwweeee.... I feel sooo special!!!! Thanks love!!! You mean the world to me and Im SO extremely sad that we are not going to be able to celebrate together!!! My bday week (yes you know I will be celebrating ALL week) will not be the same without you!!!!! Hugs! Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete